You are now listening to Leverage for Growth. Hey everybody this is Jesse P. Gilmore founder of Niche in Control and creator of the Leverage for Growth, welcome to the daily leverage edition.
Today’s topic is this “Solve All Their Problems”. Sit back, relax and welcome to today’s daily leverage.
So this morning, I was doing my morning routine of stacking and reflecting on the book $100M offers by Alex Hormozi.
In the chapter of creating a grand slam offer, one of the most important things that stood out to me again is the offer must solve all of the ideal clients problems.
Not just some of them. All of them.
Alex talks about the process of understanding who you serve and then listing all of the problems that they face that holds them back from what they desire.
When you brainstorm that list of problems, go deep.
Don’t screen them.
Let the ideas flow.
You should have 30-60 problems listed out.
The key is to let it all out so you can find commonalities and start to group them
There are a few things that Alex left out of the book that we take our clients through that deepens this exercise
I will give you an example in a little more detail shortly
Back to the process
With each of the problems listed, start to group them based on commonality until you have 15-20
Then list the solutions for each of these problems as how to statements
Before getting into how to deliver, you must see what a solution would look like
Then get into how you could deliver on these solutions
If someone paid you 10X the amount to deliver, what would you do?
If someone paid you one tenth the price to deliver, what would you do?
From there, you will have a list of options on how to deliver the solution
Then trim the solution down to provide the highest value that is scalable.
It is a brilliant idea and process to use when crafting your offer.
We used this process and refined it a bit when we created our own grand slam offer for the Alliance mastermind for agency owners
While I won’t go into the details of each individual problem that we solve but
here is an example from a higher level once we boiled it all down to 5 main problems being solved
Marketing and PR Agency owners (solopreneurs to teams of less than 10)
Hustling their way to make more money in the business, business relies on them and their skills in order to survive
Becoming a CEO of their agency without trading time for money, having an agency that can sustain and grow without them
Unable to control their time
For every client, it means more hours for them to fulfill
Tried delegating work to others but the results weren’t up to par
Everything in the business is in their head
When they don’t work, work can’t get done
Their offer is either not profitable or not scalable
They are only using 1-2 channels to get leads and appointments
They don’t know how to effectively hire the top 1% of employees and contractors
They don’t know how to effectively train their people to become independent in their work quickly
They don’t know how to effectively manage and lead the team to new levels of success
Here is the solution that we call Leverage for Growth
Transformation #1: The Design – Regaining Control of Your Time
- Problem: The business is working you 24/7 and negatively impacts other areas of your life (unsustainable).
- Why: Without control of your time, you will continue to live by default and will be unable to move into the role within your agency that you need to be in in order to scale.
- Milestone: Carving Out 8-10 Hours Per Week to Work ON the Business
Transformation #2: The Alignment – Enabling Effective Delegation
- Problem: Every new client means more hours for you.
- Why: Without simplification and the ability to effectively delegate work, you will continue to be brought back into client fulfillment work and get stuck working IN the business rather than ON it.
- Milestone: Simplify your service by getting everything out of your head and into processes and systems
Transformation #3: The Leverage – Increase Profitability and Scalability
- Problem: Your offer isn’t scalable or paying you what you are worth.
- Why: Without a profitable and scalable solution for your clients, you will reach a point that you are unable to increase the supply and remain profitable as your demand increases.
- Milestone: Create a scalable minimum viable solution for your ideal clients that is priced according to value.
Transformation #4: The Attraction – Fill the Pipeline with Qualified Appointments
- Problem: You have little control over booking appointments or you are only relying on 1-2 methods that may work now but not later.
- Why: Without a predictable system or solution with optics that allows you to know down to the dollar or hour of work how to bring in a new client, you will be unable to scale.
- Milestone: Create and optimize an integration between referral, outbound and inbound systems to fill your pipeline
Transformation #5: The Culture – Align and Empower Your People
- Problem: Things break without you working in the business or keeping people aligned to the vision.
- Why: Without a team taking over whole parts of the agency, you will be unable to rely on the collective to sustain and grow the agency without your direct involvement.
- Milestone: Set up the people systems and organizational culture to sustain and grow the business without your direct involvement.
So that is the solution
From there, we developed the vehicle to deliver that gives our ideal clients what they need to succeed that is predictable and scalable for us to serve people
At a price point that meets any budget
If you would like to learn more about our mastermind, you can check out our case study video at www.nicheincontrol.com/casestudy and schedule time to learn more and see if it is a right fit for you
The most important part of your offer is that it serves all of your ideal clients problems
Why is this important?
Many times as entrepreneurs, we think that the value of working with us is found in the service it provides
When in actuality, the value is found in the solving of our client’s problems
When we can focus on getting creative at solving problems in ways that others in our space are not doing
We stand out
We start to create a blue ocean
In doing so, we are able to serve people in the right way
Not giving them only partial solutions like everyone else
Now it is time for daily leverage.
Where in your business, have you been providing partial solutions for your ideal clients?
Once you have located where you have been providing a partial solution and you know what you need to change.
My question to you is this…
What are you willing and able to do about it today?
That is the end of our daily leverage. This is Jesse P. Gilmore and you have been listening to the Leverage for Growth podcast.
If you are enjoying these daily leverage and agency leverage episodes, make sure to subscribe on Apple or Spotify now.
Thanks for joining me on the Leverage for Growth podcast. I believe in you and your capabilities. I hope you spend the rest of your day feeling inspired. But keep in mind that inspiration is fuel to propel you into action. If you do not take action towards your own growth and the growth of your business, then that inspirational fuel that you’re feeling is wasted.
Put your ideas into action by joining me in the next live event. It’s online. Go to nicheincontrol.com/nextliveevent. We have events every other week and we cover all sorts of topics that will grow your business when you put them into action. So these events are for you to put that inspiration and creativity into practical action to grow your business. I would love to see you there.
Go to nicheincontrol.com/nextliveevent. That is nicheincontrol.com/nextliveevent. See you there!
At Niche in Control, we unlock your potential within you and your agency through the development of you as a leader. You step forth to discover the potential you have always had. We help you with clarity of vision, strategies coming from a place of competence, operational systems to develop consistent client results, retention, pricing and packaging to differentiate you from the rest of the market and finding, developing and managing the right team to support you in the realization of your vision. Stop playing small. Rise to your potential. Your time is now. Can you feel it?
I’ve gotten more time, more clarity and more money.